If you are using Webroot in one computer and want to install Webroot in new computer then there you can simply follow the guidelines mentioned. Now installing Webroot has become a cake walk. You do not have to wait for any expert advice when you can download and install the software on your own. The main purpose of Webroot is to provide user friendly software so that a common man can easily understand its features.
The Company makes sure that it provides a software that is easy to use and simple to understand.
To install Webroot on new computer, follow the below guidelines.
1. Find your keycode and record it. The keycode is a string of 20 alphanumeric characters. It is extraordinary and holds the data with respect to your membership.
2. Your keycode was sent to you in an email from Webroot or is imprinted on a bundle embed or the CD sleeve.
3. If you at present have a Webroot SecureAnywhere introduced on your PC, you can likewise see the keycode from the fundamental interface by opening Webroot and clicking My Account.
4. If your license is for just a single PC, or if your permit is for numerous PCs and you have introduced it on the most extreme number of frameworks, you should uninstall the product from your old PC before introducing it on the updated one.
5. To uninstall the Webroot programming, go to the Windows Start menu, select All Programs (or Programs), select the Webroot programming, and select the Uninstall alternative.
Disclaimer: Safecomwebroot.org is an independent technical support provider which works on On-Demand Remote Technical Services for Webroot Installation, Webroot Help, Webroot Product Information etc. We are an independent service provider for software and hardware related issues in laptops, desktops, ipads, iphones & android devices and peripherals. Use Of Webroot Name, Webroot logo, Webroot trademarks & Webroot Product Images is only for reference purpose and in no way intended to suggest that www.webroot.com has any association personal or business with Webroot. We holds no partnership or affiliation with webroot and solely provide support service for the product issues faced by users while downloading or installing any products of Webroot.